Work with us
Send us your CV using the appropriate form, otherwise consult the open positions below and candidates.
Send your application
For our office in San Martino Buon Albergo, We are looking for sales staff.
MARELLI Ventilation, for organic expansion of its Technical Office, Research urgently a:
MECHANICAL DESIGNER / DESIGNER
The candidate will report to the Technical Manager and will take care of the activities related to the realization and production of new projects and the management of existing ones, collaborating with colleagues from Acquisti, Logistics and Production and dealing with suppliers, customers and other interlocutors within the company, according to need and with respect for quality, of the times and costs required.
- Generation and management of technical project documentation (3D model, drawings of assemblies and details, drafting of bill of materials and component order lists, changes and revisions)
- Active support for the production of new projects and improvement of existing projects, in order to optimize quality, reliability, costs and production times at the internal production departments or at suppliers
- Generation and management of technical data of products in the company management system (codes, personal data, bill of materials, processing cycles, costs, times, yields)
- Drafting and updating of the technical documentation of products and production plants (dossier, manuals, drawings) present in the company or from suppliers
Knowledge and skills:
- Mechanical Technical Diploma (preferably Degree in Mechanical Engineering)
- Good knowledge and use of 3D design software (SolidWorks/Inventor)
- Good knowledge and use of 2D design software (AutoCad)
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical technical drawing
- Good knowledge of the Office package
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of written and spoken Spanish is welcome
- Knowledge of FEM analysis is welcome (Finite Element Analysis) and CFD analysis (Computational Fluid Dynamics)
- Maximum precision, autonomy, flexibility, dynamicity, motivation, determination, proactivity and spirit of initiative
- Ability to work towards objectives while meeting deadlines, predisposition to problem solving and team work
The ideal candidate has matured at least 3/4 years of experience in the role, preferably at metalworking companies.
Having gained previous experience in companies operating in the ventilation / air handling unit sector will be preferred.
Place of work: San Martino Buon Albergo
Working hours: full time, 8-17 from Monday to Friday
Contract type: to be evaluated in relation to the experience gained
Salary: to be evaluated in relation to the experience gained
Send CV with data processing authorization to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The job offer is intended to be addressed to both sexes in compliance with Legislative Decree. Lgs. 198/2006
For our office in San Martino Buon Albergo, We are looking for welders.
For our office in San Martino Buon Albergo, looking for machine operators C / N.